Part of Kibabii University’s Strategic goals commits itself to internationalization. This goal aims to promote KIBU as a vibrant and supportive intellectual environment that attracts and connects people from all over the world.
The Linkages and International Affairs Office’s high-level objectives are to:
- Promote international partnerships across the globe that supports the development of research, staff and student exchanges, and other strategic goals;
- Implement a significant number of shared training programmes with African universities to develop the next generation of academics for the continent;
- Implement international joint degrees, co-supervision of PhD candidates and PhD exchanges; and provide doctoral and postdoctoral fellows with international experience and, where funding allows, for other postgraduate and undergraduate students;
- Enhance global visibility for KIBU’s scholars through open scholarship and appropriate communication strategies; and
- Recruit a more geographically diverse spread of international students in full-degree, block- release and Semester Study Abroad programmes and increase their numbers.