Kibabii University wins to host fully funded EAC Scholars Masters programmes that include:
- Master of Business Administration with I.T
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration and
- Master of Science in ICT
The EAC Scholarship Programme is an initiative of the East African Community (EAC),the Inter-University Council for East Africa (IUCEA) and German Development Bank- KfW.
Prospective applicants for the above scholarship programmes are advised to follow the procedure provided below to apply for admission.
- Go to the Downloads on KIBU Website https://kibu.ac.ke/referee-forms/ and download and print referee forms.
- Fill the referee forms then scan the filled forms together with Certificates, transcripts and evidence of payment of application fee uploaded at http://application.kibu.ac.ke/
- Payment of the application fee of US$20 or Kenya Shillings two thousand only (KES 2,000.00) for Kenyans and East African citizens. US$50 for the rest of the world payable to
Kibabii University in the following bank:
Bank Name: KCB
Account Number: 1132024889
Swift code: KCBLKENX
Applications opened on 2nd October, 2020 and will close on 22nd October, 2020, 17:00 hours, East African Time.
Download: Call for EAC Masters’ Scholarship